Don Uloth is a top rated Dallas, Texas trial attorney with expertise in mediation, consumer rights litigation, business litigation, and employment litigation. Below is a sample of his trials and arbitrations:
- Defend publicly-traded company on claims asserted by the founder-CEO after the board of directors terminated his employment.
- Defend CFO sued for sexual harassment and intentional infliction of emotional distress by four former employees.
- Represent investment bank suing four employees who resigned to form a competing company using confidential information on bank’s pending deals to compete unfairly against the bank.
- Defend financial services company sued by former employee seeking $6 million in commissions allegedly due under his employment contract.
- Represent company suing its former President to recover unauthorized bonuses, unpaid loans, and to unwind self-dealing transactions between him and the company.
- Defended financial services firm sued by forty-plus investors defrauded by an independent broker/dealer for his undisclosed conduct.
- Represented commercial lender that financed RV dealership in suit to sequester and recover 23 motor homes and recover judgment for the loan deficiency.
- Trial in probate court where sister challenged father’s oral gift to her brother.
- Sued the producer of a Mia Hamm soccer video to collect fees to the contractor that authored the DVD